Privacy infrastructure is changing how information is managed in society. In this course you will learn how it creates both opportunity and disruption within nearly every corner of society and how you can join this next great wave of innovation.
end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand how privacy is transforming the world
- Learn how privacy-preserving AI can be used in products and services
(Beginner level; 7.7 hours; Free)
Become a data scientist and statistician capable of studying data you do not own and cannot see. Learn every major privacy-preserving technique to an intermediate level, understand how they work together, and how you can use them to safely study data owned by another organization (such as another university, enterprise, or government) without ever seeing the underlying data yourself.
- Build privacy-preserving techniques from scratch
- Use federated learning to work with protected data on remote devices
- Understand the math behind encrypted computations
- Use differential privacy budgeting with PyTorch models
(Intermediate/Practitioner level; 60 hours; Free)
Remote Data Science is the future of Data Science. In this course you will learn about the importance of Remote Data Science and learn how to start using Remote Data Science in your projects.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what Remote Data Science is and how it works
- Deploy a Domain Node
- Upload data on a deployed Domain Node
- Perform Data Science on data loaded on a Domain Node
- Understand how to plan an end-to-end Domain Deployment project